Ulead Photoimpact XL

PeterB 20:00 22 May 06

I have tried to install (Last Sunday) the above program from the July cover disc but require a registration number from Ulead. I have filled in my details on the Ulead website (following the link on the disc) but have not yet recived the email with the required information. Do Ulead have a problem and has anyone else had this problem.

Thanks for your help.

johnnyrocker 20:02 22 May 06

plenty of posts re this try a search for the answers?

ventanas 21:25 22 May 06

You are one of many. Mine took about 4 hours, others are longer. It does seem to come through in the end. Try other folders such as junk mail etc.

CHAIRLEG 22:11 22 May 06

click here It appears that some ISPs are not allowing code in I am on AOL and have not received code after 2 days so am now trying MSN.

anskyber 22:31 22 May 06

Yep I tried 2 days ago and so far no response, a pity really because this is my first attempt at a PCA mag download.

anskyber 22:32 22 May 06

Oh and yes I have tried junk mail and so on.

photohost 23:36 22 May 06

I've now tried four different e-mail addresses over two days & no e-mail recieved.
I give up.

PeterB 07:37 23 May 06

Many thanks for your replies, in view of the responses I've also given up, perhaps PC Advisor could chase this up?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…