uk.intellitxt.com

octal 22:35 23 Feb 05

Has anyone else noticed it trying to load? Its not having much luck because its been trying to load for ages. Or is it just me?

VoG II 22:37 23 Feb 05

Is redirected to click here :(o

octal 23:02 23 Feb 05

Its a blessed nuisance, I've got to keep clicking the stop button to cancell it.

Colinp 00:22 24 Feb 05

No its not just you. In fact it took a long time for me to get into this site because of it. I think there is a way of stopping it though. I will have to investigate more though. I am using Firefox.

octal 07:53 24 Feb 05

I'm having to type my email address and password in every time I visit the site now, I've tried putting uk.intellitxt.com in my hosts file to block it but its still the same.

Colinp 09:01 24 Feb 05

Ditto. It has really slowed this site down. The thing is though, although I am getting a busy mouse sign and "Waiting for uk.intellitxt.com..." message, there is no downloading of information coming through.

octal 10:35 24 Feb 05

Its working now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…