uif fliles to pdf files

Molay 04:12 12 Oct 08

Hi i'm a new user and am trying to covert some uif files to pdf or similar. Can anybody suggest any good progams to do this.

mocha 07:29 12 Oct 08

Hi Molay,

Are the uif files old Wordperfect files or universal image format files?

Molay 09:03 12 Oct 08

universal image format i've tryed a couple of programs magicdisc and magiciso but they aren't working for me sort of stuck

cowgirl66 09:14 12 Oct 08
  cowgirl66 09:35 12 Oct 08

And here is another utility you could try, Molay.

click here

cowgirl66 09:46 12 Oct 08

sorry forget that link above; it's the wrong one and now i've lost the right one!

mocha 10:09 12 Oct 08

Hi Molay,

Are the uif files password protected, if so it's highly unlikely you will be able to open them, if this isn't the case you could try this utility click here

Hope this helps.

Molay 11:57 12 Oct 08

mocha,
how good is that program regcure

mocha 13:12 12 Oct 08

Hi Molay,

The Program I pointed you too is called UIF2ISO and unfortunately when you click on the link takes you to an Italian web site. If you go to the bottom of that link you will see '2 Users commented in this post' the bottom comment 'Kev Says' takes you directly to the uif2iso download (in English). The Site I pointed you to is gHacks.net. If my link doesn't take you there let me know.

I have tried it several times and it appears to work for me.

Mocha

mocha 13:21 12 Oct 08

Here is 'Kevs' Link click here

Mocha

Molay 14:18 12 Oct 08

Mocha,

thanks heap worked thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…