Ufly4less

ria 12:41 05 Apr 06

A few months ago I bought Ufly4less (a flight searching Program), after it has been featured and recommended by PC Advisor. I am wondering if anyone else bought this program and if it is working, as I have had nothing but problems with it. As matter of fact I have jet to get it to work.

Stuartli 12:45 05 Apr 06

Why not use the CheapFlights or similar website instead?

It's also worth checking, even if you do find a convenient flight and price, on the airline's own website afterwards. Can be even cheaper on occasions.

ria 13:00 05 Apr 06

I do use user websites for searching flights. The write-up for this program was good and when I tried the demo version it worked fine. I just think when you spent money on an upgrade the program should work. I have asked for a repay, but had no reply.

remind 13:09 05 Apr 06

What's the problem with it? Any error messages? Are you on broadband or dialup? Did you need to download a new/different version when you paid, rather than just sticking a code into the trial version?

ria 13:24 05 Apr 06

I am on broadband and I only had to enter licence details, which where e-mailed to me. When I d try to do a search it comes up with “"Your subscription does not allow you to search any products. Would you like to purchase a subscription? When I e-mail the support team for help they sent me an e-mail saying they have reset the licence. After re-entering the licence details I get “Licence details entered successfully. There will be a short delay while the new routes are downloaded”. When I put in a search after that I get the same error notice "Your subscription.….” This is been going on for several weeks now

remind 13:38 05 Apr 06

Yes sounds like a problem their end, you could try a complete un-install, re-download, try the program in trial mode to make sure it works then try putting in your subscription details, if you have no luck take some screenshots of the error messages (press PrtScrn when one shows up, load your image editor or MS Paint and select Paste), email them with the images and also write them an old fashioned letter including the same screenshots.

Al94 13:46 05 Apr 06

try this one, always works for me click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5