Uanh running in background

Tech Brother 22:41 14 Nov 04

I have found this program -Uanh -running in the background of my Win 98 pc, what is it. Sometimes if i double click an icon or the start button nothing happens.

hugh-265156 22:57 14 Nov 04

when you say 'running in the background' can you elaborate a bit on this please?

have you run an up to date antivirus and anti spyware program lately? and is windows up to date?

hugh-265156 22:59 14 Nov 04

sorry i should also have asked for system specs and your maintenance routine please.

Tech Brother 20:08 15 Nov 04

Thanks Huggyg71.I checked some things I should have done before posting.Its in the start up section of msconfig. Uanh.exe is located in c:\windows\application data. I've got AVG6 Antivirus. I've since deleted Uanh.exe.I haven't run an anti spyware for some time, nor can I say Windows is up to date. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…