U Tube video Downloading and burning To DVD's Help

Giggle n' Bits 19:35 13 Oct 16

Hello Can a forum member please help me. I want to be able to download Music Video's from you tube (I am registered) and then put the Videos on to DVD for playback on my TV.

Can you please help me with this. Cheers

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:11 13 Oct 16
  Giggle n' Bits 22:17 13 Oct 16

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\ ! It does not mention in the link on how to burn the Video to a DVD for playback on a DVD player for TV watching. What software if free for this as I tried and got a fair few infections when I tried. I have VLC & Ashampoo Free on my machine.

Cheers

Giggle n' Bits 23:05 14 Oct 16

Hello I have managed to download 2 music videos to my windows though not sure on what file type they are. They play back fine on VLC Media Player but not in Windows media player so guess there MP4 file format.

Ok, so my next question is which free software can I use to burn these music videos to DVD so I can watch on TV please

rdave13 23:32 14 Oct 16

If you're sure of the file format then check this list: iskysoft.com/dvd-solution

rdave13 00:09 15 Oct 16

Go for DVD Flick.

Giggle n' Bits 10:15 15 Oct 16

Thank You rdave13 ! Will try this tonight after work. I will be chuffed to bits if it does work for me. Will post back later this evening.

Cheers Steven

Giggle n' Bits 20:18 18 Oct 16

Sorry for not getting back sooner Great rdave13 it worked for me ! finally, Thank You so much, you star * I do notice that concerts done this way do look a little bit shaken where movement is.

any recomendation for a free and bug free software for downloading the videos before using DVD Flick ? I use 4K Video Downloader. I tried KeepVid but it plays up a lot on my machine. Cheers Steven

rdave13 23:59 18 Oct 16

I still use aTube Catcher but can't recommend it any more. Last update sent a few PUPS with it but Panda AV stopped three of them and Malwarbytes stopped one. Last time I'll update it. Shame really as it's quite a good program. Found this so maybe the alternatives are better to use? Not tried Video Grabber or the Pro version so be wary.

Giggle n' Bits 21:56 19 Oct 16

Thanks rdave13

Anyone else who downloads You Tube videos, would you like to recomend a safe free software that does this which is not infested with PuP infections.

cheers Steven

Giggle n' Bits 20:13 28 Oct 16

Well downloaded a couple of Audio Video MP4s & Audio MP3s but now 4K Video Downloader is now requesting Activation and wanting to charge for its use.

Can anyone recommend another safe & free MP4 & MP3 downloader software for taking tracks from You Tube Please.

Thanks Steven

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…