TOMSTEPHENSON1 05:26 25 Sep 08

I need to write some text in Spanish and I have an English PC and keyboard. Could I type in Spanish if I changed my keyboard to a Spanish one or would I have to change any settings on my machine. I would appreciate any help thank you.

  sinbads 08:10 25 Sep 08

Just chamge the regional setting in the control pannel

  Picklefactory 08:11 25 Sep 08

If you simply need the accents and symbols for some of the letters, Windows has many of them built in. Here is a list of those available.

click here

Simply hold ALT key and enter the relevent number for each symbol.

  jack 08:34 25 Sep 08

All done to confuse.
Rather depends on your typing skills.
Almost better to be a pick and poker rather than a touch typist in this instance.
Changing region setting - is OK but you sill have a QWERTY keyboard - is a Spanish keyboard the same?
Typing on an American qwerty when you want English is bar enough.
If you are using a word variant try this.
Hammer out the text on your English qwerty then where you need a symbol go to 'Insert/Symbol.
Which will put a panel on the screen - put cursor in the appropriate spot, and click on the symbol in the panel.

[IMG]click here[/IMG]

  Technotiger 09:02 25 Sep 08

Or use something like this click here type your text in English and then choose translate to Spanish.

If you Google for it you should find free translator programs are available.

  Technotiger 09:09 25 Sep 08

Or on eBay - click here Easy Translater 4 is a brilliant program.

  Technotiger 09:39 25 Sep 08

Instant translation via Easy Translater 4 ...

[URL=click here]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017