//some 3rd party need geo

typewriter

tupacfan911 04:02 30 May 05

i know this plcae is for computers but i've nowhere else to turn. I just got a typewriter and i noticed that the return mechanism doesn't work. I can't return it(don't ask why). Anyway, when i look inside the typewriter, i notice that the return mechanism consists of a gear that spins when i press enter. on this gear is string, which i presume goes onto the empty gear in front of it. does anyone know of a way to fix it myself or at least a website i can go for help. By the wat its a Smith-corona electra XT.

Derek 06:03 30 May 05

Go to Google, type in "Typewriters" and email the various respondents, it's probably the only help you'll get.
Best of luck.

Meshuga 06:44 30 May 05

tupacfan 911, "I cant return it(dont ask why)", we don`t need to ask why, it`s obvious why. As Derek has said,it`s doubtful if you`ll get much response here.

Meshuga 06:45 30 May 05

tupacfan 911, "I cant return it(dont ask why)", we don`t need to ask why, it`s obvious why. As Derek has said,it`s doubtful if you`ll get much response here.

wee eddie 10:20 30 May 05

If you did - Take it back immediately.

Even Private Sales are required to give you some indication as to the capabilities of the item being sold.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…