type the path of the original installation source?

Mit123 11:53 17 Sep 06

i am on click here and cant understand step 2, number 7 . it says "In the Value data text box, type the full path of the original installation source for your Office 2003 program, and then click OK.

For example, type D:\ if the CDROM drive used for installation is the D: drive."

but i dont use a cd , i get the updates from the internet (microsoft update site) , so what do i put in ?????

please please help!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:08 17 Sep 06

Its asking where the original office installation was installed from, a cd drive or another pc/drive on a network.

if you installed office 2003 from a CD type in the drive letter of your CD drive.

Mit123 12:14 17 Sep 06

but ORIGNALLY microsoft office one note was already installled when i bought the laptop. but i get the updates from the microsoft update site? so what do i put in?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:37 17 Sep 06

try the CD drive letter. although th drive was probably cloned in the factory.

Mit123 13:47 17 Sep 06

will this harm my pc in any way??

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:15 17 Sep 06

no

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:16 17 Sep 06

make a back up of the registry (as stated on your link) before making any changes to the registry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…