The Two Towsers DVD extras does not play

webber_man 19:49 31 Dec 03

....not computer related i guess but a right royal pain anyhow.

My friend has the 4 disc version of LOTR The Two Towers but the 2 extra discs don't play in his Sanyo DVC 2500 DVD/Video combo player. Every other DVD that he has plays ok and the extra discs play in the computer just on in that DVD player. We haven't had the chance to try it out in another player (only a PC in which it plays ok) so not sure if it will happen in other players.

If anyone has any ideas what we can try to get the discs to work we'd be really grateful. He's been waiting since Crimbo Day to watch them!!!

Thanks.

webber_man 20:59 31 Dec 03

Refresh

Belatucadrus 22:56 31 Dec 03

Not a lot, I can't watch the extras on my copy of Three Kings on my LG DVD, but as with your friends LOTR, works OK on a PC. It may be possible to change the region coding, but I doubt this would help.

DieSse 00:21 01 Jan 04

The Two Towsers ????

Wuff, wuff ?

Is this a bit of a dog?

Sorry - it's late and it's new year, an' I just couldn't resist.

;-))

Stuartli 09:10 01 Jan 04

There should normally be no need to change the region coding.

The Sanyo DVC 2500 DVD/Video combo player doesn't appear to be a recognised Sanyo model - have you got the wrong brand?

Belatucadrus 12:34 01 Jan 04

click here was the only reference to it I could find and it's American, hence my comments on region change. But as I said fiddling with the region, if possible at all, is unlikely to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…