Two Taskbars

dortom 16:56 22 Jul 04

I seem to have developed two taskbars. The bar at the bottom has now split into two with 5 icons in each, in the bottom right hand corner. Is it because I have too many icons on the right hand side. The left side has the icons all on the same line but there is only 9 icons on that side.
Can I get them all on one line as the width is taking twice as much space?

SANTOS7 17:00 22 Jul 04

move your mouse pointer over the top edge of the taskbar till it changes to a sort of arrow pointing both ways left click mouse and draw taskbar downwards release mouse button

dortom 17:18 22 Jul 04

I have tried this it just moves the two bars down.
On the normal taskbar there is a vertical line just to the right of the stsrt icon imediately under that there is another line on a new taskbar.

dortom 17:18 22 Jul 04

I have tried this it just moves the two bars down.
On the normal taskbar there is a vertical line just to the right of the stsrt icon imediately under that there is another line on a new taskbar.

Diodorus Siculus 17:22 22 Jul 04
  SANTOS7 18:21 22 Jul 04

make sure the taskbar is unlocked and grab the line the same way as before and sort of drag one into the other they will merge its a bit fiddley so you may need more than one go at it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…