Two questions about BT BB..

Ikelos 17:49 01 Feb 06

Hi all, am i right in thinking that with BT BB they give you free space to build a website, and onto the second question, if they do, where can i find it, been all over their site, and can not find anything about it..

thanks

wee eddie 17:55 01 Feb 06

My business used Bt as an ISP and that package came with a web address and sufficient bandwidth for the quantity of traffic I expected.

When I retired, I had no such requirement and my present package has none although I could upgrade should I wish to do so.

It's an expensive way of buying such facilities.

Ikelos 17:59 01 Feb 06

thank you, I must have read it all wrong, oh well, back to the drawing board...

Ikelos 17:59 01 Feb 06

thank you, I must have read it all wrong, oh well, back to the drawing board...

Totally-braindead 18:00 01 Feb 06

You might get a better answer in the Webdesign Forum. Personally I thought that every ISP customer got a certain amount of webspace to create their own pages. I may be wrong with this its the impression I got, I've never been interested myself and hence have never tried it.

Ikelos 18:08 01 Feb 06

good idea,I will check it out..thanks

Totally-braindead 18:08 01 Feb 06

From the BT website "Build your own website with free, easy-to-use software and 15MB of web space." Thats on the BT Broadband Option 1, I presume the others are the same or similar.

Totally-braindead 18:11 01 Feb 06

Yeah options 1,2,3 and 4 al come with the same.

Ikelos 18:23 01 Feb 06

hi, i am back again, seen the bit about the 15mb thingy, but where do you find it on the site. thanks

Totally-braindead 18:26 01 Feb 06

Heres the link click here click on "More on Option 1,2,3 or 4" at the bottom and it comes up with more info and clearly states about webspace. Can't help about how you do it though as I've never tried it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…