Two Problems New Folder & Download

rawprawn 17:12 11 Jan 08

On my external drive I used to have a folder named Pepscan, I want to put it back but if I try and name the folder Pepscan I get a message The H:/Folder does not exist the file may have been moved or deleted, do you want to create it. I click yes and it just keeps asking the same question.I can name it anything else and I find it strange.
Next. in Firefox or Opera I can tell it to download to a specific folder, but I find with IE 7 it asks every time. There must be a setting but I can't find it.
Vista Home Premium

rawprawn 17:21 11 Jan 08

Solved the Folder problem, it was in a protected program I use. I had forgotten to delete it from there.

rawprawn 17:30 11 Jan 08

OK I think I have solved the other part as well. I have been using "Save Picture" as I would in Firefox, but Save Target seems to worh OK. I haven't used IE for this for along time I must have forgotten.

Sea Urchin 17:52 11 Jan 08

How much simpler would life be if we could all answer our own questions! End of philosophical observation - glad you got it sorted.

rawprawn 18:00 11 Jan 08

Thank you,my username says it all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced