Two printers one pc

Smokeyone 06:28 08 Feb 03

I plan on buying a second printer. After checking with the wrong newsgroup - is the best way to get an adapter to double up on the USB port. Also the printer I have in mind is the Canon S750 - any thoughts please.

Smokeyone

howard60 06:41 08 Feb 03

if they are parallel or usb. I have 2 printers both have parallel connections only and I have gone back to the old printer sharing switch which works just fine. I do have an isa parallel port card but my present pc does not have any isa slots. If your 2 are usb then a usb hum would do the job for you.

howard60 06:42 08 Feb 03

usb hub not 'hum' too early in the morning for the fingers to be working correctly.

tes 08:17 08 Feb 03

I have one on parallel port & one on usb, works fine & I can print to both at the same time

Tempest1 00:38 09 Feb 03

Currnetly have one parallel and one usb running no problems at all, same should apply to two usb.Canon ptinters are great, just bought canon s820 and couldn't be happier(PC WORLD £149 check it out) its the old model bt at that price who cares

Smokeyone 07:02 09 Feb 03

Thanks for the info. Any suggestion on the best place to buy a USB hub and or make.

Thanks again

Smokeyone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…