Two PCAs pages loading on IE7 startup?

mammak 20:18 29 Feb 08

Hi all as above. PCA is set as my Homepage on both IE7 and Firefox,but just this evening while loading IE7 I have two PCA pages?.
I do love the place really I do! but I don't need two separate pages any ideas about whats going on thanks for any help.
If it is relevant running Vista Business.

interzone55 20:22 29 Feb 08

I don't use IE anymore, but I would hazard a guess that you have PCA in the homepage box twice. I know you can do this with Firefox and it loads the pages in separate tabs...

VoG II 20:25 29 Feb 08

Check settings in Tools > Internet Options > General tab.

mammak 20:33 29 Feb 08

Hi thanks for your replies so far,
Only one instance of PCA in Internet options > General tab, and one tab open in IE7, but two pages showing on the task bar,

I really can't remember how to get a screen shot up on PCA any help with that? thanks.

mammak 20:58 29 Feb 08

[IMG]click here[/IMG]

Well I hope this works :-)

mammak 21:00 29 Feb 08
  Woolwell 21:46 29 Feb 08

You haven't by any chance got IE7 open twice?

tullie 21:51 29 Feb 08

Up to you of couse,but why on earth would you want pca as your home page?

DieSse 21:51 29 Feb 08

Yes - you have got internet explorer open twice - the task bar shows it.

I can't think how this might happen unless you've done it yourself. Is one already open but minimised before you open the second one?

Have you got "single click" mouse options set - and you double-clicked to open it?

mammak 22:01 29 Feb 08

This the problem I have, I only click on IE7 once,
it is a laptop touch pad I am using,
and clicking on FireFox only brings up one page of PCA?
I having been using this method for years with laptops and it has never happened before.
It may be an issue with the touch pad then?

DieSse 23:39 29 Feb 08

It's possible it may be the touch pad (I hate them - they never work well for me!).

If you can try the same thing with a mouse, it may shed some light on the issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac