Two of everything

Hetti 09:41 24 Dec 10

Hi Merry Christmas to all,

Well the title is a little bit misleading, I have two Kaspersky icons and until a week ago I had two system machanic but that has disapeared altogether now (have to enable it every time I start PC), I know I can disable the icons but they are back (eccept S Machanic).
Doe's anyone know how to remedy this please?

rawprawn 09:50 24 Dec 10

I don't understand why you had two Kaspersky and S Mechanic icons in the first place, but go to Start> Run> Type msconfig and the hit Enter> click on the Start Tab and tick the programs you want, and untick any you do not need to start automatically. Then Re start you computer.

jbaker65 10:33 24 Dec 10

Hi Hetty, if you've got two of everything, count your blessings because I think I'm short in a few departments. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Hetti 10:44 24 Dec 10

Sorry
I did not make it clear in first post, what I mean is there are two icons in the side bar right hand side of the screen (where you have add ons)

Sea Urchin 10:51 24 Dec 10

Just right click the one/s you don't want and Delete

Batch 11:09 24 Dec 10

Is it Noah's Ark Syndrome?

Hetti 13:30 24 Dec 10

Thanks Sea Urchin,

That works but how do I stop two appearing after after every PC start up?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…