twin monitors in one tower system...

homepc 19:49 23 Oct 06

Hello friends....

I need to know how can I make two monitors into one tower system?? what can I need ? new card or adapter ?? Please help me what I do ??

Thanks everyone

Mark

anskyber 19:54 23 Oct 06

What do you mean? Are you asking how to set up two screens for one PC?

anskyber 19:56 23 Oct 06

If so. click here

homepc 20:40 23 Oct 06

yes two screen in one ... i got two vga connectors but tower have one vga connector !!

Totally-braindead 22:17 23 Oct 06

What do you mean when you say "i got two vga connectors but tower have one vga connector" I don't understand?
You have 2 vga connectors where?

Many if not most newer graphics cards have two outputs and you can connect a screen to each of them if thats what you want to do. If the tower only has one graphics output then yes you need to buy another graphics card that will output to 2 monitors. Depending on what you wish to use it for it doesn't have to be an expensive card.

Madscot_uk 23:03 23 Oct 06

I currently run 2 monitors from one tower, the link that anskeyber is what i followed to do it.

I don't know what the cheapest card with the dual outputs is, I'm sure another forum member can help there. I'm using a nVidia 6600Gt and it can play movies across 2 17" TFT screens quite happily, but not games.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…