Twice the emails

AubreyS 20:44 15 Nov 03

Evening all.

When I log onto Outlook Express, I get asked to put my password in twice, two login boxes come up. Once I've logged in, every new email appears twice. Could it be my new glasses are incorrect or is there a simpler explanation?

john-232317 21:14 15 Nov 03

Try it without your glasses, lf still no good, relax.

I had similar problem but it was only temp, ISP glich i think...;-)

AubreyS 21:17 15 Nov 03

dadyassa.

:-) I did take them off but there were still two there! Its been doing it for some time now.

TommyRed 21:18 15 Nov 03

Yes, you are in a parallel dimension. Something similar perhaps click here , though I don't know with the password duplication.
TR

AubreyS 21:20 15 Nov 03

TommyRed

Mmmm, Don't think thats the problem. They only go out once but come in twice.

porci 21:21 15 Nov 03

Are you 100% sure that you didnt double click on icon to open Outlook when you are setup to use single click? This will cause the app to launch twice and although you may not see two copies of it, there may be two running. Easiest is to check your task manager and see if it is

AubreyS 21:24 15 Nov 03

porci

What, everytime twice a day for 3 weeks? I must have a serious problem with a finger on my right hand then. In box, every new email is repeated. There are not 2 Outlooks open, just 1.

porci 21:32 15 Nov 03

Just something you could have checked for and have eliminated.Check with your isp then

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…