Tweak UI for windows xp home

ray27 18:56 06 Jun 03

I have had a new hard drive replaced and on the new one they had installed Tiscali Internet ISP Icon on the desk top.

As I said that I did not want it the chap who installed it deleted it by right clicking and going to control panel and doing the same in Network.

I know this isn’t the right way to delete stuff but I let him do it as I thought he should know what he is doing.

The result of his actions have left me with Tiscali on Internet Explorer and other title bars and I am unable to remove the reference in control/panel add/remove software.

I have been told that if I get Tweak UI this programme will enable me to get rid of the offending reference to Tiscali

I have seen Tweak UI on the web but I couldn’t find any reference that it would work in Windows xp home can anyone advise .

I did post a similar request for help on this but I did not know about Tweak UI so I am not repeating myself.
Thanks for being patient

Joe McG 19:03 06 Jun 03

ray27,
click here

Willow12 19:04 06 Jun 03
  Willow12 19:05 06 Jun 03

Ah, only the bridemaid!

Willow12 19:06 06 Jun 03

That should be bridesmaid!! I think. :~)

ray27 19:25 06 Jun 03

Thanks chaps I am always amazed at the speed you get a response on this forum
keep up the good work
its very much appreciated
Ray

ray27 19:25 06 Jun 03

Thanks chaps I am always amazed at the speed you get a response on this forum
keep up the good work
its very much appreciated
Ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…