Tweak UI v1.33 - unable to download Tweakui.inf

naviator 16:26 01 Jun 05

Operating W98SE. Despite trying several sources for download am unable to download this crucial file. Everthing else unzips but no Tweakui.inf file appears. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yoda Knight 16:28 01 Jun 05

Send me an email and I'll email you the file when I get home

Joe R 16:33 01 Jun 05

naviator,

from what i remember about this program with 98, i'm sure it installs in the control panel.

You could also try my computer, click on tools-folder options, and tick "show hidden and system files", as i'm pretty sure this file is hidden by default.

naviator 17:38 01 Jun 05

Thank you for the two responses. Tweak is on W98 but not on W98SE hence the need for a download from another source e.g. annoyances.org or similar.

Since making contact earlier I entered the folder which downloaded and which contained 4 files and right clicked on each in turn. One produced an "Install" window and...success. For anyone else who wants to know, the icon on which to right click is the one with the yellow seal in the lower right hand corner. Difficult to distinguish but it is there.

The programme is good if used with care and eliminates the need to change items in the registry.

My apologies for an unnecessary enquiry as it turns out, but the information which has emerged here may be of use to someone else - I hope.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…