tvichw32 driver open error

birkdalite 19:44 13 Jan 03
  birkdalite 19:44 13 Jan 03

This error message has suddenly appeared when I open my Epson scanner, as I have newly installed Epson photo 925 printer and asked for any info.nothing to do with their equiment was the reply. So I have gradually uninstalled programmes until I have found the culprit, which is Black Widow filmscan 2000.Remove it error disappears,replace it and back comes error, I have tried using " search " on the disk but nothing shows. Has anyone any ideas please?

Rtus 21:12 13 Jan 03

Ive posted a link to this from your old thread ...Maybe the files in a .Cab on the cd!Have you tried Black widow web page if there is one?

birkdalite 09:35 14 Jan 03

Rtus thank you very much for your help. Although the disc is an original ,Black Widow no longer with us to help. I have gone through Google and found an alternative driver which works thankfully without error message.Thanks again you're a gent! Roy

Rtus 08:52 24 Mar 03

I thought I saw a request here asking birkdalite for the answer to What driver he'd found??? But today its gone !! Am I seeing things or was it moved......Maybe its time to have a rest..LOL

ghm 17:15 09 Sep 05

What was the resolution of this problem. I have been getting the same error massage plus 'Cannot Load ASPI Layer Driver'

pjw_32 19:14 21 Dec 05

I have Win XP and this scanner. Does any body have a driver or know where I can get a driver from.

Seems a shame to through it away simply because of a driver.

Can anybody assist??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…