TV win card drivers

conquistador 20:43 30 Jul 04

I purchased a Hauppauge win TV card, this works fine except everytime i run Privacy Guardian or clear all the internet rubbish through Internet options box it wipes the drivers off. Then when i restart the machine it asks me to reload them again, which i do and then it runs fine again until i shut it down again and so on.

britto 21:49 30 Jul 04

Have a look in device manager for the tv card find the driver file details and note where they are

conquistador 16:07 31 Jul 04

Hi britto
Sorry took so long to get back to you been away. The drivers are in sound, video and game controllers. Is this where they should be?.

conquistador 16:07 31 Jul 04

Hi britto
Sorry took so long to get back to you been away. The drivers are in sound, video and game controllers. Is this where they should be?.

britto 22:59 31 Jul 04

Just got back to my computer,when you look at the tv card in device manager look at driver file details and note if they are stored in c:/windows system. I was thinking the cleanup program you are using is set to delete them if stored elsewhere.

conquistador 06:57 01 Aug 04

sorry britto to be a while getting back to you, yes the drivers for the card are in C:/windows/systems.

britto 12:02 01 Aug 04

I have not used Privacy Guardian which may be deleting the drivers,I use Cleanup,it does a similar job and never had any problems. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…