TV VIEWING ON THE PC.....PLEASE

isaac 21:09 14 Mar 03

Hello everyone,

I fancy watching the TV on my computer, I have a 750 Athlone Thunderbird, WindowsME (SOON TO GO TO XP) and 650 MB ram on board with Nvidea Gforce 2 graphics card and no big problems with the puter, I have heard that wait for it.....Hauppage, Huppage, well I'm sure you know the one, is a good bet, but I guess there are many out there.

I don't need an all singing and dancing one just able to show the Television in a window as I do my work, hope the good folk at PCA can point me in the right direction,

Thanks to all and Have a good weekend,

MAJ 21:14 14 Mar 03

Yup, isaac, you'll need a TV card installed, I have the Pinnacle Rave card installed and it works well, Hauppauge do them as well.

woodchip 21:15 14 Mar 03

I have got the above a PCI card with no probs it's an old one but it's been in different comps with no probs you will have to check the one that you need, so it will run on XP. Go in to PCworld and have a look at the box's in there for info

davidg_richmond 21:27 14 Mar 03

ive got a hauppauge winTV + FM Radio (nearly 3 years old). works brilliantly, lets me watch TV or VCR in a little box in the corner while i play championship manager ! 'overlay mode' makes sure nothing gets in the way of the picture.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac