TV viewing with a geforce3 ti200

Wayneh 20:41 18 Dec 03

I have just bought a geforce3 ti200 and am trying to get the tv-out to work. I have the cables and it doesn't seem to detect the tv display.

I used to use an ati card and got the tv-out to work using an ati controller, does the geforce need a similar application to work or am I missing something easy??

matt5705 07:56 22 Dec 03

go into ur computer bios and depending on your bios their should be an option on tv out

Wayneh 14:31 22 Dec 03

I have only just changed the cards over and have not changed any bios settings.

Therefore, in theory, it should be enabled anyway

Fordy 15:34 23 Dec 03

and am having the same promlem.

I have bought a 10m svideo to svideo lead and after disconnecting the monitor (as instructed by the Nvidia site) all I can get on the TV screen is the windows XP start up - then nothing. I am wondering if it is that the lead is too long?

bremner 15:51 23 Dec 03

This is the nvidia FAQ on the subject click here

Wayneh 16:08 24 Dec 03

Ok I've tried the info on the nvidia website and now have a card that detects the tv but only while windows starts up, it fails as it comes to the login screen. So it looks like I have the same problem as fordy.

btw my cable is 5m long and is a svideo to composite, this cables worked on my ati card ok.

Fordy 18:08 26 Dec 03

When you have been used to having your problems solved on this site almost immediately it's a shock to the system to stump this forum completely

hugh-265156 18:25 26 Dec 03

download and install the latset driver click here

install tv tool click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…