tv tuners and PS2 compatability

jagsman 20:29 14 Nov 03

I am about to upgrade my pc with a tv tuner card to make my pc the main television in the room. Can the tuner card also accomodate a video recorder and a playstation 2 or do i have to keep a normal television set for this. I could live with swapping the cables between the vcr and ps2 as long as i know i can use one of them but would obviously prefer to be able to leave both connected. Is there a tv tuner card on the market that can do this?

bugzy-no1 23:48 14 Nov 03

click here you can try this site to see ,good luck

Pauper 00:11 15 Nov 03

jagsman, for some years now I have had a Hauppauge pci card which has functioned effortlessly on both win 98 and xp (home+pro). In its present requirements it supports a digisender which receives sky satellite from the main sky set-top box, this is connected via a scart lead to a samsung digital TV decoder, which in turn is connected through a scart lead to a video recorder, the standard co-axial aerial output from the video is then put into the aerial socket on the hauppauge TV card with excellent sound and vision at a full screen resolution of 1024x768 on both a 19" and a 21" monitor. So to answer your question yes it all works..........EXCEPT.....i do not have a ps2 so can't test that aspect, (althoug In My Opinion the tv card tuner should be able to pick up the signal without any problem) .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…