TV Tuner

Rich509a 19:30 30 Oct 05

I wonder if anyone can help? What i'm looking for,is an external TV Tuner card that can handle Digital Tv (Freeview etc). Also, as my girlfriend has bannished all of my boys toys to one room I have no space for an another tv. So, is there a tv card that will allow me to plug an Xbox or PS2 in, and route it through the PC as well. I bought a Hauppage card the other day but when I connected, via the "Composite in" socket, the PS2 was sluggish and was impossible to play. I was very disappointed in the card>
My PC is capable of handling most things as it's brand new. Also budget is not a problem (Within reason!)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

woodchip 19:48 30 Oct 05

This is what I have only for Win2000 and XP. I got mine from PC World £70 click here
£44.95

Stuartli 19:57 30 Oct 05

You can buy the TwinHan external USB Freeview MagicBox:

click here (click here)

Other models of this type listed at:

click here (see list on left)

Rich509a 20:29 30 Oct 05

Cheers gents, these look great. However, they don't seem to mention inputs. Will they allow me to plug in my PS2 or Xbox? Do i need another card? Any other suggestions?

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…