TV shows in iTunes

Alien Life Form 15:31 19 Dec 06

Can any one tell me why there is an option to save video files under the 'TV Shows' tab in iTunes, but there is no TV Shows menu on the iPod so I cannot watch them on my iPod?

Alien Life Form 01:15 08 Jan 07

I have sorted it, I filled in all other data under 'Video' and selected 'TV show' as the genre under 'Info'.

However, files in 'TV shows' are supposed to be organised so that all episodes of the same TV show are in the same section. Although this is true for some of the files, other's have become 'mixed-up'. This becomes worse when I rename files (even though all other data remains the same).

I have double checked all the data entered under 'get info' and it is all exactly the same, except of course for the episode names and numbers.

Why are some organised and some not? When transfered to ipod there is no problem so I don't understand.
It is really frustrating having files jumbled all over the place.

Can anyone help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…