tv program boxed sets

conrail 11:51 08 May 09

brother collects tv program boxed sets and has big birthday coming up so I have been trying to get him the 1965 tv series hogans heros, unfortunately it is only available in region 1, found this site where it is extremely cheap and says region free, click here does anybody know anything about hhis site? all comments gratefully accepted

birdface 11:57 08 May 09

Well I can tell you it is a bad site to download from my WOT gives it a red warning.If you are thinking of downloading anything from it maybe download it to my documents or somewhere like that but do not run it.Scan it with your A/Virus and A/spyware programs first and if safe then run it.

conrail 13:10 08 May 09

thanks buteman, if it seems too good to be true it probably is, I will keep well away, I appreciate your responce

Kevscar1 13:50 08 May 09

Brings back a lot of memories.
First two sreies available here for UK but can't find the rest

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…