Tv -out Card

poogles_uk 07:41 07 Dec 03

Where can i get just a Tv out card? Or one with a tv tuner. CCl has
TV Cards & Video Editing Solutions
Pinnacle PC TV OEM
internal Stereo-TV tuner and capture board
click here

Pinnacle PCTV Rave
TV Tuner card, record video clips and capture still images.
click here
But these are just tc tuner cards?

Is there any board that are just tv-out cards that i can get possibly from ccl, without needing too buy a new graphics card?

goonerbill 08:25 07 Dec 03

As far as i know, there is no such thing as a tv-out card. yes the are tv tuner/video editing and the like but just tv out, no , or if there is, i haven't come across one. if there is maybe someone else can point you in the right direction.

looks as if you will need to get a new graphics card with tv out if you want that facility.

poogles_uk 09:07 08 Dec 03

Well if they isnt anything, im not getting a new graphics card, ill have too leave it, as there are more important things too buy.

john-232317 19:37 09 Dec 03

You can get external usb tv cards, saw one in shop in Fuengirola, but the writing on the box was in English so they must be available there, 30 odd euros, made by leisure something or other, i will check it out when i go past again.

poogles_uk 19:41 09 Dec 03

Are they TV-out cards eg, you can display the comp screen on the TV?

john-232317 19:45 09 Dec 03

Type external tv cards into google....hundreds !

Or click here

john-232317 19:51 09 Dec 03

Dont know about tv out thuogh,

poogles_uk 19:52 09 Dec 03

Do they allow you too view the comp on the TV? as i dont want 1 too view tv on pc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…