tv out cable to pc

krsna 15:35 25 Mar 05

can anyone tell me what cable I need for my pc connection to the monitor. It is an HP media centre PC with a HP flat screen and at the moment they connected by a normal pc cable (vga?) but the flat screen has got a dvi & s-vhs? input socket. The graphic card has no dvi output but does have a tv-out (s-vhs?). So would a s-vhs to s-vhs cable would work? Also is it worth chaning the graphic card I have a radeon 9600 which does have a dvi output.

buscrew 15:43 25 Mar 05

I have tried both DVI & VGA on my pc, can't honestly say I notice any difference.

SEASHANTY 17:11 25 Mar 05

The S-VHS connection should work for TV if your PC has a TV tuner installed. You will still need a separate sound connection tho from your sound card as the S-VHS connection is just video. Check if your local Aldi store has any of the scart connection packs left (£4-99) They have a 10M SVHS lead and 10M sound lead plus various other adaptors. I got one this morning. Also a link for you click here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…