TV out black & white or colour twitchy

Paisley 14:09 03 Jan 03
  Paisley 14:09 03 Jan 03

Alright all!
Was having problems playing certain dvd's on player (using power dvd 3.0)error code: fd41436. Had old drivers for geforce 2mx 400, got told to try different drivers. Have tried said drivers, still no joy, B&W with ntsc, colour with pal-i but the t.v. screen twitches. Got f***ed off after about 5 hours, trying different drivers. Re-installed old drivers but they now have the same problem!!! Can anybody help? Am tearing out wot little hair i have.
simon

DieSse 14:41 03 Jan 03

Is your system out svhs or composite video - do you have it to a suitable input on the TV (not all TVs accept svhs inputs)

If you are using an s-video to scart connection sometimes only one of the scart sockets supports the signal.

Hope that helps

Paisley 17:20 03 Jan 03

Alright all! Have just installed latest drivers 41.09, and have only now noticed that the display will not let me change to pal-i it keeps reverting to ntsc? To answer both ?'s it is svhs (but not to scart) but it had no problems with the screen with the old drivers, just with playing certain dvd's. simon

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…