//some 3rd party need geo

tv out

freefx 18:28 25 Nov 03

connect tv out of graphic card to my TV. It will display the desktop or whatever going on at the monitor, but it will NOT display the movie than i am playing on the Window Media or Real One Player. Display DVD movie no problem.

I like to play movie using media Player or Real Player and watch it on my TV
Screen.

O/S Win XP Pro. Graphic card is MSI Starforce Geforce4 MX440.

Any help from anyone please.

Thanks

freefx 08:43 26 Nov 03

Refresh

temp003 09:13 26 Nov 03

Try this. Go to Display Properties and make the TV the primary display and the Monitor secondary. I think this way, the movie will only show on the TV.

If you want the movie to show both on your TV and Monitor, I think it is something to do with Clone Mode and Overlay. Keep the monitor as primary and the TV as secondary then, go to display properties, nView. From then on, I'm not sure as I don't have an nVidia card. Explore Clone Mode, and Overlay if available to apply it to the secondary display (TV).

Also check in Device Manager, under sound and video, video codecs (or somewhere else) whether there are special options for output to TV or both (may have to restart).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…