Tv or Montior

special sophie 12:32 30 Mar 03

Hi all I don't have much space and currently have my 15" montior sat next to my 14" TV so i was thinking of getting rid of both and buying either a 19" monitor and a TV card or a 21" TV and attaching that to the TV out on my ATI 9000pro graphics card. Could someone please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of using either of these setups. I use my PC for many things Internet, watching movies, quite a lot of gaming, a lot of image editing and graphic design, video editing and also music production. Thanks in advance

special sophie 12:49 30 Mar 03

refresh

Forum Editor 12:55 30 Mar 03

I can see that your prime need is for a monitor - you can't do any serious graphic design or image editing on a TV screen.

That being the case, I suggest that you buy the best 19" monitor you can afford -

click here
and watch TV on it via your graphics card TV-out facility.

One key is never going to fit all locks, but I believe that's the best way for you to go in view of your requirements.

special sophie 12:58 30 Mar 03

Thanks FE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…