TV DVD Problems

MoiraB 15:02 25 Aug 05

I put a load of photos on to a CD-R for a friend who wanted to play them on his TV DVD player. We tried them on mine to check OK before he left and the pictures were shown on the TV but only in black and white. Tried various DVDs but they only show in black and white as well. Our son-in-law set up the DVD player while with us on holiday but we haven't used it since till now. I can't find the handbook. Can anyone tell me how to make it play in colour? It's a Technika 104 (cheap!). Thanks.

Technotiger 15:20 25 Aug 05

Hi, scroll down and look for Forums on left hand side of page. Probably your best place to find the answer.

click here

Fellsider 17:07 25 Aug 05

Is the scart lead securely attached and is it a '21 pin connected'? (i.e. are all the pins visible in the connector).

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:20 25 Aug 05

If the DVD is set to NTSC it will only show B&W on this countries PAL TV systems

MoiraB 19:18 25 Aug 05

Thanks folks, got a little more help by going to Technotiger's suggested website but eventually managed to sort it out by entering setup and resetting it to Default.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…