Tv channels

baldyx 13:51 PM 22 Mar 11

I am thinking of cancelling contract with Sky. I was wondering if i would still get basic Tv channels thru the existing dish & sky box.

any info appreciated.

bremner 14:22 PM 22 Mar 11

I certainly did when I ended my contract a few years ago.

If you have Sky+ or Sky HD you will loose the ability to record programs.

tullie 17:30 PM 22 Mar 11

You will receive all the freesat channels,google sky freesat which will tell you.

bothy 11:12 AM 23 Mar 11

Having finally got my new HP photosmart premium fax all in one and my new sky router to work with mgcc's help the printer keeps flashing a "printer error" message on its screen and tells me to switch it off then on again. After doing that it settles down and I can print normally. However even if I do not print but just leave it for 20 mins the same message flashes up again. I have tried to find a fix on HP website and trawled through FAQ's but cannot find anything. Any ideas?

bothy 11:13 AM 23 Mar 11

oops wrong place. sorry

Condom 01:57 AM 24 Mar 11

Did you just visit your namesake for a few???

RJA2409 21:32 PM 01 Apr 11

if your internet is strong enough you could try this i am sure theres a way of recording but not quite sure

click here

its all the freeview channels on your pc mac ipad ipod etc

tullie 16:12 PM 02 Apr 11

No need to stream the tv channels if you have the sky box.

baldyx 14:22 PM 03 Apr 11

This subject matter does not belong to my postings ,please do not respond.

tullie 14:40 PM 03 Apr 11

You started the thread,so you dident want to know about freesat?

baldyx 14:55 PM 03 Apr 11

Sorry , my mistake .
I have now got enough suggestions ,thanks all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

#AdventSauceJoyMince - generate a gratuitous Christmas tweet for #GivingTuesday charity

New MacBook Air release date, specs and rumours: 11in MacBook Air to be discontinued