TV Cards - Any Suggestions?

mad2477 18:06 04 Apr 03

I'm looking for a cheap TV Card, can anyone suggest one. I don't want to spend more than £40-ish, i want a reputable brand, and i want to be able to connect a external VCR up to it. I have been looking at a Pinnacle one and a Hauppuage one, but they aren't clear on whether you can attach a VCR to it.

€dstow 18:12 04 Apr 03

The results obtained from these things are seldom satisfactory. Save your money and put it towards a real television set.

mad2477 18:18 04 Apr 03

really? why are they so bad, they claim that they do not put any pressure on the computer and work just fine? It is for my sister who is at uni, she won't want a TV and a computer?

lixdexik 18:27 04 Apr 03

for instance jordan_richard_barnard. If you use the search facility at the top of the page, type tv in one key word box and video in the other, select all postings and threads you will find dozens of threads on the subject.

hope this helps....Cheers Lixdexik

lixdexik 18:29 04 Apr 03

that was suposed to be a link to a thread, it should have been a click here thingy. I will try again for you.

lixdexik 18:32 04 Apr 03

Tv Cards.

lixdexik 18:33 04 Apr 03

try again

lixdexik 18:35 04 Apr 03

click here

lixdexik 18:36 04 Apr 03

that is just one of 60 plus threads on the subject.

Cheers lixdexik.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…