TV cards

bus man 10:34 02 Sep 03

i bought ,in february , a package from Carrera ssc which included a pre-installed tv card ( jetway ) now ,i'll hold my hands up , i am a complete knuckle head or was , regards to pc's but i dont know where to start with this. it came supplied with one jetway disc , but just tinkering last night for the 1st time , i got to a point where it asks for a second disc to procede. Now it's not that important a deal (i can live without it) but just two questions really ; 1: does anybody else have a tv card installed and 2: must it be connected to an external aeriel ( which i do not have anyway !)thanks for any advice

SHARON B 10:48 02 Sep 03

dont know about the 2nd disk issue - could be that is missing - contact carrera ,
i have a wintv hauppage tv card which i installed myself afterwards - this came with one disk only - i have it connected to a set top aerial & as it is situated in my loft - the picture is really good .. obviously ext aerials are better , but if youre in a good reception area then internal will work, although if not in high point room ie lofts , then you may have to move it round when you change channels !!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…