TV card Record Probs in Vista

Mark McC 21:27 02 Mar 07

Hello, ( i dont know if i have posted in the correct section but here goes... )

My problem is this when i had xp i could record tv gracefully but now that i have vista running on my laptop well its a different story.. Media Center lets me record in DVB-T mode but i dont live in a strong signal area so id their anyway i could get media center to record from the composite port on my tv card because its linked to my sky box the tv card i have is a AVerTV Hybrid+FM Cardbus Model Number E506 any suggestions the software that it came with for xp will let me watch tv but when i press REC it will crash and i have tried setting it to run under xp SP2 under compatibility tab in properites of the .exe file but still crashes? totally puzzeled

Mark

Jimmy14 21:30 02 Mar 07

click here
Not listed as compatible. Future updates will provide it functioning properly. Just have to wait.

Mark McC 21:39 02 Mar 07

Jimmy14 that wasnt much help because the freecom dvbt isnt vista compatiable and that works on media center but then again its freeview and as i said i dont life in a string signal area.

but thanks anyway
mark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…