TV Card Help

Office 23:29 04 Dec 03

I'm having problem when watching TV using a tv card on my pc. The picture moves slowly on my monitor. When I was using this tv card on my old motherboard which is ECS make. it was working fine. just as if you would be setting front of a TV. But I've just updgraded it to ASRock motherboard. The tv is sort of sluggerish. I then pressed CRTL + ALT + DELETE, then clicked on Windows Task Manager, then Performance. What I noticed is that the CPU Usage is displayed in RED rather then green. or some times the first two lines are displayed in green and rest in red. I've done a copy which could be seen by click here

Office 23:32 04 Dec 03

By the way I'm running amd 2400XP+ 512mb DDR Ram and windows 2000

Office 23:36 04 Dec 03

I've just managed to get another picture. My take some time to view it. click here

Office 00:10 05 Dec 03

powerless 00:16 05 Dec 03

Have you installed the motherboard drivers?

How about closing those applications in the background down.

Chegs ® 02:13 05 Dec 03

Not just background,looking at the second pic you have eleven apps along the taskbar.I think your using "fly-TV" I got "Fly-TV" with my Mercury TV card.I installed DX-9b from M$ update site and my puter started running cpu at full chat whenever I launched a couple of apps.Often refused to fully boot into XP due to several background apps launching together(ADSL/MSN Messenger/CCPROXY/firewall/etc)and eventually took to crashing on boot.I used an app to see what was taking up so much resources,and found Win Explorer was 1st up,and taking several minutes of full cpu to get organised.I reinstalled XP but only upgraded to DX-9a and the cpu/dog slow boot ceased.My TV card is usable(tends to freeze momentarily)but I had to put a DX-9 flavour into puter,as I have a couple of new games that require it to load.If I had repaired XP instead of reinstalling it,would have been easier,only my XP was very broken.I think you have auto-update enabled,looking at the systray in your pic(if win 2000 has it?)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…