Tutorial CDs for Office, Excel etc available here

jazzypop 19:04 25 Feb 03

A few weeks(?) ago, someone posted a query in the Helproom, asking where they could find a CD-based tutorial for (I think) Excel.

Today, I received an email from Serif, offering a wide range of tutorial CDs covering Office, Excel, Windows, Internet Explorer, etc. Prices range from £9.95 to 7.95.

They are available at click here

I did search for the original thread, so that I could add this to it, but as I was unable to find it, I have had to start a new thread :(

I just hope that the person who asked the question gets to see this.

I would stress that I have no connection with Serif (other than as a satisfied customer).

I hope that this is not seen as an endorsement of the products - I haven't tried any of them - but as they come with a 30-day no-quibble money-back guarantee, it seems worth a try for those who are interested.

I will leave the thread open for a few days, or until the person who was looking responds.

I'm sorry for forgetting your name, whoever you are - it's a family trait, I'm afraid :)

spikeychris 19:32 25 Feb 03

jazzypop, glad I could finally get hold of you. I've been trying for a while, those shares in Serif have come through, all we need is another few punters to buy some CD's and we are laughing.

Lost your email so I thought it would be alright to post it here...thats alright isn't it???

Good post :o)

Chris

jazzypop 20:55 25 Feb 03

LOL - shhh ... they'll never know!

spikeychris 09:48 26 Feb 03

jazzypop 12:05 27 Feb 03

Just a quick bump

jazzypop 17:44 28 Feb 03

Time for a tick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…