turbodemo full free programme registration problem

nwowatcher 00:26 15 Sep 05

Hello i purchased my monthly PC Advisor and on the disc that comes with the mag we are offered as usual free full programmes (all good), the issue number for the magazine is 122.

Well amongst the software is a full downloadable prgramme called Turbo-demo Album so i installed it and i cannot run it without the serial, there is no instructions on the disc on how to go about this, there is nothing on the software website about this and most of all there is nothing about it in the magazine, infact there is nothing written at all in the magazine about this free software you offered us..

Eeverything else we are offered from the disc is discussed in the magazine except Turbo-Demo?

So my problem is how do i now go about getting to run this free offer..Thank you for your time.

Stuartli 15:14 15 Sep 05

This thread might provide some sort of a clue:

click here

SANTOS7 15:41 15 Sep 05

I think you have to register the product once you have installed it and you will get a serial code back by email

nwowatcher 16:36 15 Sep 05

Sadly the website to Turbo-demo offers nothing in the registration to do with the magazine offer..I looked hard, maybe i will need to look further but if all else fails i guess there is not much can be done.

Oh well such is life. :)

Thanx for the replies people much appreciated.

SANTOS7 16:40 15 Sep 05

No its not on the website, install and launch the prog you will then get an interface asking you to register i have the disc i will have a go myself and let you know how i get on

SANTOS7 16:44 15 Sep 05

Registered copy got this instantly
Serial no : 173445-AF9679D3925CC6F1
Field #1 : Single User Licence
Field #2 : My name

nwowatcher 00:28 16 Sep 05

Much appreciated thank you kindly..I will follow what you did..

Again thanx mate..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…