trying to reinstall prog

patsyanne 20:33 04 Aug 05

After having my compter taking back as though its just from the shop i am trying to reinstall all of the programs i had on it but one i am having problems with i put disc in the drive and it just spins then stops i am thinking that it means i still have some of this prog still on computer i put rub reg scrub back on and ran that looked in program files to find anything but couldnt see any thing there ,tried to install it in safe mode but wouldnt do that either is there any other way of reinstalling it of finding out if i still have bits of the program on computer please.windows Xp ,thanks

alB 20:43 04 Aug 05

Put the cd in your drive and open "My Computer" right click the drive letter that contains your cd and click explore or browse, look for the .exe file and click it, that should start the installation, what program is it you're trying to install? ...alB

patsyanne 21:00 04 Aug 05

Hi alB trying to put back Dvd x copy platinum i try what you said .thanks for that

patsyanne 21:48 04 Aug 05

Thanks alB done it now one problem solved from a long list !

woodchip 21:54 04 Aug 05

You can also use the Run box to do the above

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…