Trying To Play A 2 Player Game, with a USB Network

nickthebestuk 09:41 25 Jan 04

I have connected 2 pcs with a USB Networking Kit. All is well but I can't play 2 player games like Microsoft Age of Empires 2. It only has 2 player options across a serial and modem link between 2 pcs. How can I play this game across a USB Network with only 2 pcs?

Rennaissance 10:50 25 Jan 04

How are your pcs connected? With a router? or crossover cables. I think more detail needed on the USB Networking Kit. Also if one of you create a game and then on the other pc go to LAN Game and your game should automatically show up, Im not familiar with age of empires, but most games have this option.

rickf 12:51 25 Jan 04

I believe that you also need two cds of the same. Maybe wrong but my son and his friend play 2 player games when they both have the same game cd.

DAG88 13:09 25 Jan 04

Im not sure how a USB network works but if his game dosent show up in the LAN then try the internet option and type in his IP address (LAN 1 not WAN)

DAG88 13:12 25 Jan 04

if your network is connected to the internet, try to play through MSN gaming zone click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…