trying to make a music cd with adaptec cd creator

SANAP 14:40 25 Jan 05

I had to do a complete re-install of my pc before xmas I am using win98se. Today I have tried 4 times to make a music cd using adaptec etc. I followed all the prompts but at the end there is no music on CD. I have removed all other bits of cd buring software eg nero, incd. The drive is plextor. Just checked last cd and it has all the tracks listed but they are only 1kb in size. I am totally at a loss. This adaptec allows u to drag and drop and then burn. I did finalise cd on each occasion.

Any help greatly appreciated. The only thing different on the pc is a new graphics. I used 2 brands of CR-R, and used different speeds.

ps I have made cds before with the very same set up.

Newuser4165 14:57 25 Jan 05

I'm not famailiar with Adaptec(Roxio) software but I believe you can't use drag and drop style programs such as Direct CD to burn music cds as this type of burning uses "packet writing" .
To create music cds you must use "premastering" software such as the normal EZCD creator.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…