trying to make a dvd

janetj235 23:29 25 Mar 06

So i payed to use limewire, and got myself dvd santa to convert into dvd's, but all day have been getting an error message saying that dvd santa has an error, so is there anyone that know's of any other dvd converter that is FREE and is very easy to use lol as i am not very good with technical bits thank you for reading my thread

rdave13 23:36 25 Mar 06
  lester1 23:40 25 Mar 06

It is illegal to copy DVD's that are downloaded from P2P sites!

However if you want to copy DVD's that you have bought for back ups then try this click here

janetj235 23:56 25 Mar 06

Yes i do understand about things being illegal but i payed so that is why i downloaded music and audio, and sorry lester1 i already have that you surgested and i cant understand how to use it and like i said not very good with tech things

ACOLYTE 00:43 26 Mar 06

I use this somtimes and find it pretty good.

click here

Skills 03:39 26 Mar 06

Just to let you know that just because you have paid to use limewire doesnt mean that the files you are downloading are legal.

If they are non copyrighted material then thats fine but if they are the latest movie etc then they will be copyrighted and it against the law to copy it.

In this country it is also illegal to make a copy for backup purposes as far as the law is concerned.

DVD shrink is pretty much the best free dvd app out there there some good tutorials around on using the app. It depends what file format your files are in as you may well need to convert them first to a dvd format before you can burn them to disk

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017