TRYING TO CREATE FLASH ANIMATION.

rotormota 22:04 28 Oct 05

I have a couple of Flash creation progs but they are dogs to get to grips with. Does anyone know of any others worth looking into?

Initially I just want to create a simple series of images fading in & out & working across the page until the last one which stays in view.

Regards,
A

Haol 14:51 29 Oct 05

Have you got Macromedia Flash itself, because it may be easier doing it in that.

De Marcus™ 17:55 29 Oct 05

SwishMax sounds like it's perfect for your needs, you may end up falling over when you find out how much it costs though.

kenbo61 23:36 29 Oct 05

You need Swish ver 2 very cheap and brilliant package.
click here

rotormota 07:39 30 Oct 05

Thanks folks.

I have just downloaded trial Swish Max & have got a result already.

So far my movie is 4 images as seperate scenes with in/out effects but as yet all 4 pics are appearing in the same position. Do you know how I get my images to 'step' across the internet page from left to right rather than on top of each other?

Regards,
J

De Marcus™ 09:32 31 Oct 05

Make sure your stage size is set to the width of the target page resolution, for example a resolution of 1024x768, would mean a stage width of 1024 x however high you need it to be (obviously not 768). Then, depending on how small or large your animations are, position each movie in it's rightful place, playing it as you go to check for inconsistency.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…