//some 3rd party need geo

Trying to contact Yorkshire TV

Bald Eagle 18:42 19 Jan 04

Tried to send an e mail to Calendar (YTV) via a page on their website and got the following message.

Bad Referrer - Access Denied
The form attempting to use FormMail resides at click here, which is not allowed to access this cgi script.
If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.

Add 'click here' to your @referers array.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FormMail V1.92 © 1995 - 2002 Matt Wright
A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.

I went to a general complaints/information page to send the message and got the same error. What can I do? I am using their forms after all. XP Pro, IE6.

Chegs ® 18:47 19 Jan 04

I got a similar occurence whilst completing an oline tax form,I eventually gave up and phoned the Inland Revenue,who agreed their website was shoddily arranged(but I still had to pay them tax) :-)

Big Elf 18:48 19 Jan 04

Worked for me.

Big Elf 18:49 19 Jan 04

P.S. Using XP Home and IE6

awt 11:33 20 Jan 04

Someone mailed us the link to this forum and just investigated.

The problem is that someone - probably in legal admin - has added another version of the domain name without letting us know.

The official domain names are click here and .co.uk, but evidently click here now works as well - probably recovered from a cybersquatter.

Cheers to BE for letting us know.

Big Elf 12:11 20 Jan 04

No problem. Glad to see you responded quickly. Slapped wrists in legal admin?

:0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…