Trying to cancel Vodafone mobile b.band-Help?

daniellabell 20:12 09 Sep 09

Hi, my friend took out a mobile broadband contract with Vodafone 2 months ago and has nothing but problems since. I have spent over £30 on phone calls trying to get their technical dept to help but they either cant help or promise to ring back but never do. The problem is that the dongle connects to the network/internet for only 10seconds then disconnects, as you can imagine this is infuriating! I rang Vodafone on her behalf to ask to cancel the contract but the operator is just refusing to cancel the contract without paying up the contract even though I pointed out that my friend is just not getting any benefit from the faulty dongle!! The operator gave her the usual line of 'my supervisor is in a meeting' and she didn't know when she would be out of it! We are tearing our hair out, please please can anyone help us???

johnnyrocker 20:15 09 Sep 09

i would suggest advising them that you will either enlist the help of ofcom or office of fair trading?

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…