Trying to access a web site

octal 19:27 26 Jan 05

Could someone do me a favour, I'm trying to get my work web site:

click here

All that happens is it tries to load but nothing happens.

If someone can try it I would appreciate it in knowing if anyone else can get in.

It could be an IE thing, because I don't have it so I can't try it. I use Firefox, Opera or Konqueror.

Thanks.

johnnyrocker 19:33 26 Jan 05

blank white screen saying done at bottom left try refresh and it hangs at 50%

johnny.

octal 19:35 26 Jan 05

Oh my, they've got a problem, thanks for checking that, I take it you're using IE?

octal 22:04 26 Jan 05

I assume by the deadly silence that no one else is having a problem, but I'll leave the thread open till tomorrow and check again before I speak to IT.

Good night.

VoG II 22:06 26 Jan 05

Won't load in Firefox.

Chezdez 22:08 26 Jan 05

nope, no joy in firefox or internet explorer here

Technotiger 22:09 26 Jan 05

Hi, same as johnnyrocker, using IE.

Cheers.

pharte 22:24 26 Jan 05

ie saying done with a blank white screen although the egg timer is there when I move my mouse over the title bar area and the logo in the top right is still animated (usually still if a page has loaded ok.

octal 22:32 26 Jan 05

Oh, I was just off to bed, thanks for the info. Its strange, I checked the site from work before I left because I wanted to download something from it, by the time I got home it wasn't working. Maybe that'll teach me to put it on the flash drive and bring it home with me :-)

I'll ask again in the morning when I get to work, if its still the same, I'll give IT a prod.

Thanks once again.

octal 06:56 27 Jan 05

Good morning,

Thanks for all that have tried the site for me, it appears to have returned in all its glory! So I'll tick resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…