//some 3rd party need geo

Try out my program for me

Martinsonline 00:10 22 Dec 03

I have just finished a program that I have been making for quite a while.

It is a free file encryption program called The Lock, and works perfectly on my computer.

Could you try it out on your own computer, with a range of files? If you don't fancy risking any of your files, just create some copies of them so you don't destroy the original.

A full install/uninstall is supplied.

click here

hugh-265156 00:19 22 Dec 03

cant see any screenshots/info and umpteen pop ups put me off straight away sorry

Djohn 00:24 22 Dec 03

Martinsonline I clicked on your link and was greeted with so many pop-ups it kept me busy for a while closing them down. Think it may need adjusting a little, it could be off putting for the new user. :o(

Taran 00:25 22 Dec 03

Your download link is dead.

I suspect you have an incorrectly named file or have used spaces in the download name but not in the link.

You could also offer the download as a Zip file. It may or may not save on your bandwidth, but it will certainly help 56k dial up users download your program and some internet security software throws a fit when trying to download exe files.

T

LastChip 00:27 22 Dec 03

(Opera Browser) but the download link wouldn't work! (Error 404)

lacker 00:34 22 Dec 03

Sorry Mate-error 404,and I don't want to change my web browser.

Martinsonline 00:34 22 Dec 03

Is the link working now?

VoG II 00:36 22 Dec 03

Seems to work here (Opera).

There is no way I'm going to download this without clear instructions.

Martinsonline 00:39 22 Dec 03

Click on the Download link
(this will download "The Lock Setup.exe")

Find and open the setup program, and full instructions are provided.

Martinsonline 00:40 22 Dec 03

I'll changing the download page tomorrow with a full set of instructions.

Got to go now. See you all in the morning!

Chegs ® 00:40 22 Dec 03

I just tried it(also with Opera),got 404 file not found,then redirected to a free webhosting co. page.Not going to try with IE due to the above comments about popups.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…